BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Kebo dablang

Kebo dablang. Info sangat penting tentang Kebo dablang. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Kebo dablang

Kebo dablang
Layanan Pulsa Elektronik Pulsagram Another sleeplees night I can't explain Somebody said they heard me call your name. The radio won't let you leave my mind I know it's over but I don't know why. Should've known better than to fall in love with you Now love is just a faded memory. Should've known better now I'm a prisoner to this pain And my heart still aches for you. There was no risk that I wouldn't take Not a promise that I didn't make. All I asked was that you just hold on And now I'm wondering what I did wrong. Should've known better than to fall in love with you I gave you all of my body and soul Never believing we might lose control I took my hands off the wheel. I can't remember if the lies were true It's been a million years since I touched you. I thought time might help me win this game

But being away from you is slowly driving me insane. Should've known better than to fall in love with you Should've known better than to fall in love with you I've got a secret That I think I'm ready to share It may bring us closer It may be a burden to bear It's precious and it's real And all that I can feel Ref : Is that I'm falling As deep as any ocean In ways that can't be spoken I am falling For the millionth and the first time Ever and eternally for you You are a beacon Revealing the places I hide You've given freedom To so much that I kept inside And with one look in my eyes It can't be a surprise Ref : That I am falling As deep as any ocean In ways that can't be spoken I am falling For the millionth and the first time Ever and eternally for you

Now there's no darkness My truth laid open and bare It's in my flesh and bones Yeah it's everywhere Ref : That I am falling As deep as any ocean In ways that can't be spoken I am falling Like rays that come from heaven Bathed in your reflection I am falling For the millionth and the first time Ever and eternally for you


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger